Holiday times can be so stressful... So many people to give to, and it can be difficult to choose something that's perfect for your special someone, your friends, your family... And that's why we'd like you to know that Utility Canvas carries a variety of carefully crafted, beautiful gifts that will last for years to come and that (hopefully) everyone will love. These are our top five picks for this holiday season, pictured left to right.
1. With the new year comes a new state of mind and a fresh outlook, so why not gift a beautiful quilted blanket? We make them in every color of the rainbow, and tons of fun prints to brighten the spirit and any room of the house. Our throw blankets are just big enough to fit nicely on the top of a twin sized bed, are a lovely sofa companion and do a pretty swell job of making floors look brilliant, too.
2. Our classic field bag makes everyone happy-- because who couldn't use a basic, timeless tote? We make them in all sorts of colors, so they fit any style, any season. Perfect for carrying around with you through the bustling city, or keeping things organized in the back of your car.
3. The perfect gift to ensure that your favorite holiday outfit doesn't get destroyed by a cooking mishap! Our full apron makes the perfect holiday gift for anyone who loves cooking, gardening, or just crafting in general. They have five pockets to hold a variety of supplies, and are so darn cute you'll never want to take it off.
4. People often ask us-- what is the Utility Sac for? It's for anything that will fit, really… Toiletries, office supplies, any other knickknacks laying around.. They're super sturdy little bags, and super fun to have around the house. Why not use it to hold smaller gifts or 'stocking stuffers' this holiday season?
5. Placemats and napkins are a thing that we love receiving, but rarely think to buy for ourselves. Our placemats and napkins are machine washable, preshrunk and come in an array of colors that will match any decor.
Hopefully this has given you all some wonderful gift ideas, and that everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!